This necklace and earring set has all the details that you would expect from the high end of the 1928 Jewelry Co. lines. These are in a modernized Victorian Revival style. The necklace has ruby (has a pink shade more than a siam shade) and emerald green rhinestone centerpiece with a wonderful fancy chain. The links resemble something along the lines of a bookchain with fancy caps and a textured adjustable chain and hook clasp. The clip on earrings have matching stones and Etruscan style detailing. The finish is an antiqued goldtone which adds to the aged look of the designs.
The necklace is marked with the 1928 tag and the signature textured background is on the reverse of the centerpiece. The earrings are also marked with the signature 1928 swirl texture on the back.
Condition: In excellent condition.
- Time period: Exact age unknown, could be vintage or contemporary
- Materials: Goldtone metal, rhinestones
- Approx. measurements: Necklace = adjustable with length of 16-19 inches long. The chain is 5 mm wide and the centerpiece is 18 mm wide at the center. Earrings = 7/8 inch wide.
- Designer: 1928 Jewelry Co.
- Markings/Signatures: 1928 on tag and signature texture present.
- Shipping: Ships quick in 0-1 business days in a jewelry gift box for presentation.