A pair of vintage sweetheart earrings from WWII. These were made from celluloid and are in the shape of the wing and propeller of the Army Air Corps. These are a bit unusual since I usually see them made as all metal designs and not celluloid. Screwback earrings.
Condition: Very Good. There is some darkening of the celluloid and glue from age, a small ding on one side and some minor wear.
- Time period: Late 1930's - early 1940's.
- Materials: celluloid, silvertone metal
- Approx. measurements: 15 mm high and 25 mm (1 inch) wide.
- Designer: unknown
- Markings/Signatures: None
- Shipping: Ships quick in 0-1 business days in a free jewelry gift box for presentation.