A simply smashing Art Deco sterling silver and marcasite encrusted swallow pin! The swallow is offset with a circle and the wings are artistically elongated for effect. The clasp is a wide tube style safety. Unmarked but acid tested as sterling silver. The perfect gift for Art Deco, swallow or bird lovers.
Condition: In very good condition with some faint scratching, wear and patina appropriate for its age.
- Time period: circa 1930's
- Materials: sterling silver, marcasites. 9.9 grams
- Approx. measurements: 2 3/4 inches wide and 7/8 inch tall.
- Designer: Unknown
- Markings/Signatures: None
- Shipping: Ships quick in 0-1 business days in a free jewelry gift box for presentation.