This pendant is a glorious nod to Art Nouveau and Mucha and it features a maiden surrounded by flowers. It was hand painted in Russia on mother of pearl with a sterling paladium alloy bail and accented with a small zircon. The mother of pearl is polished and shines beneath the painting. This is a numbered limited edition and is marked 1407/2200 on the reverse. It was part of the gems en vogue II collection of Michael Valitutti G.G. (GIA). The large sized bail will accommodate just about any necklace you wish to adorn with this beautiful pendant. The original retail price was $135.99.
Condition: In excellent condition. Comes with original jewelry pouch (missing drawstring) and card.
- Time period: contemporary
- Materials: sterling silver palladium alloy, zircon, mother of pearl
- Approx. measurements: 3 1/4 inches high (includes the bale), 2 3/8 inches wide
- Designer: Michael Valitutti
- Markings/Signatures: Russian artist signature on front, 1407/2200 number on the reverse. Comes with original documentation.
- Shipping: Ships quick in 0-1 business days in a jewelry gift box for presentation.