A three piece set with a tropical flair! The necklace includes a necklace, bracelet and earrings. Created with shell and abalone inlay set in resin, black glass beads, faux pearls, shell beads and more. The necklace has a coconut shell button and bead clasp. The bracelet is a stretch style with eight strands of beads and a shell inlay centerpiece. The earrings are pierced fishhook style with smaller sized matching shell inlaid discs. These are very similar to pieces made by Lee Sands but I was not able to confirm the designer.
Condition: In excellent condition.
- Time period: unknown, could be more contemporary
- Materials: shell, resin, glass, faux pearls
- Approx. measurements: Necklace = 21 inches long, Bracelet = will stretch to fit most wrists, Earrings = 1 1/4 inch dangle (not including the earwires).
- Designer: unknown
- Markings/Signatures: none
- Shipping: Ships quick in 0-1 business days in a jewelry gift box for presentation.