This floral pin has a bit of an Art Nouveau feel to it. It is bronze with green rhinestones. The stones are original with high and small tables. There are no markings on this lovely piece.
Condition: In very good condition. There is a small loop on the bottom of the back. I am unsure what it would have been used for or if a piece may be missing.
- Time period: circa 1920's
- Materials: bronze metal, rhinestones
- Approx. measurements: 3 1/4 inches wide and 1 3/4 inches high.
- Designer: Unknown
- Markings/Signatures: None
- Shipping: Ships quick in 0-1 business days in a jewelry gift box for presentation.