A pair of enameled lily earrings done in the cloisonne style. The earrings are pointed oval shaped with a black enamel edging. The inside is white and the flowers are pink. These stud style earrings are on the original card with the price tag that reads Cloisonaire $12.00. Pierced post earrings.
Condition: In very good condition with a dark age spot of the back of one earring that does not detract. The earnuts are new replacements.
- Time period: 1970's - 1980's
- Materials: gold plated metal, enamel
- Approx. measurements: 1/2 inch high.
- Designer: Cloisonaire (based upon original price tag)
- Markings/Signature: none
- Shipping: Ships quick in 0-1 business days in a free gift box!