A rare pair of comedy and tragedy cufflinks by Ana Maria Nunez de Brilanti of Taxco, Mexico. These are marked sterling to comply with Mexican law, but all her items are actually a higher grade 980 silver. She worked under the trade name Victoria and eventually opened a second store in Taxco which was named Cony after her daughter. These cufflinks are extremely well made and worthy of any thespian, cufflink or Mexican silver collector.
Condition: In excellent condition with some expected light scratching and patina. We left the patina intact but you could polish them if you like.
- Time Period: 1958-1979
- Materials: 980 silver (higher than sterling)
- Measurements: 1 inch high and 7/8 inch wide. Weight = 19.1 grams
- Designer: Ana Maria Nunez de Brilanti
- Markings/Signatures: Cony, VICTORIA MEXICO TAXCO, STERLING, eagle 12, 296
- Shipping: Ships quick in 0-1 business days in a free gift box!