This kangaroo pin was done in the style of aboriginal art and was made in Australia. This is a resin piece with wired sections inlaid with colored wood about the size of sawdust. The series was called Corkwood Dreaming and it was offered by a company called U.T.I out of Sydney. I am unsure of the exact age since I was unable to locate the company online but my guess is 1980's.
Condition: In excellent condition. The original card does have some damage to the front but the pin is like new.
- Time period: unknown, possibly 1980's
- Materials: resin, wire, wood
- Approx. measurements: 2 1/8 inches wide and 1 5/8 inches tall.
- Designer: Unknown
- Markings/Signatures: None
- Shipping: Ships quick in 0-1 business days in a free jewelry gift box for presentation.