This sparkling rhinestone rosebud earrings and matching pin set is a gorgeous example of the work designer Francois did for Coro from 1938 to the 1960's. Done in textured goldtone with clear chatons and hot pink navette rhinestones. The long stemmed pin is a glorious five inches long. The earrings have adjustable tension clips for comfort. This set was featured in Coro Jewelry A collector's Guide by Marcia "Sparkles" Brown, page 144 with a value of $225.
Condition: In very good condition with some slight graying of the stones and yellowing of the glue. All of the findings work perfectly. Nothing that detracts.
- Time period: 1955-1960's
- Materials: goldtone metal, rhinestones
- Approx. measurements: Earrings = 1 1/4 inches high and 5/8 inch wide. Pin = 5 inches long.
- Designer: Francois for Coro
- Markings/Signatures: ©Francois
- Shipping: Ships quick in 0-1 business days in a jewelry gift box for presentation.