This sailfish pin was created with gold plated brass, silver plated pot metal and rhinestones. The sail is decorated with clear rhinestones and the eye is a red rhinestone. Perfect for the deco jewelry lover or deep sea fisherman.
Condition: In very good condition with minor wear. Some of the clear rhinestones have darkened with age. The two portions are riveted together and the body does wiggle a bit. It is securely fastened. All stones are original.
- Time period: Circa 1930's
- Materials: potmetal, brass, rhinestones
- Approx. measurements: 1 3/4 inches wide and 1 3/8 inches high.
- Designer: unknown
- Markings/Signatures: none
- Shipping: Ships quick in 0-1 business days in a jewelry gift box for presentation.