An all-weather leather keyfob in black and British tan by Dooney & Bourke. The keyfob has solid brass hardware, the Dooney duck with rippled water background and the DOONEY BOURKE rivet on the reverse. This came out in 1994 and has been retired. Perfect for anyone who loves AWL and a sturdy keyfob.
Condition: Excellent. There is some very light scratching on the brass here and there and one scuff on the side of the leather. This looks to have been from storage because the keyfob does not appear to have been used.
- Time period: 1994
- Materials: brass, leather
- Approx. measurements: The fob measures about 4 inches from the top of the ring to the bottom of the leather. It is 1 3/4 inches at the widest point.
- Designer: Dooney & Bourke
- Markings/Signatures: DOONEY & BOURKE ALL-WEATHER LEATHER
- Shipping: Ships quick in 0-1 business days in a free gift box for presenation.