A rare rhinestone Eiffel Tower pin by Per Spook! The pin combines orange or a deep amber and black rhinestones set into a gunmetal colored base. This most likely would have been made during the time he had his fashion house in Paris in the late 1970's-1980's. Perfect for those who enjoy Per Spook, Paris or haute couture.
Condition: Excellent/Very good. There is one small chip at the edge of a black rhinestone towards the top of the tower and a bit of a wave in the pinstem.
- Time period: 1970's-1980's
- Materials: gunmetal plated, rhinestones
- Approx. measurements: Just under 3 inches high and 1 7/16 inches at the widest point.
- Designer: Per Spook
- Markings/Signatures: Per Spook
- Shipping: Ships quick in 0-1 business days in a free jewelry gift box for presentation.