I love the deep green color of these rhinestones! All of the stones are prong set in a goldtone setting that looks like a sprig of flowers.
Condition: In very good condition with some finish loss on one side of the hinge and on the sprigs.
- Time period: circa 1950's
- Materials: gold plated metal, rhinestone
- Approx. measurements: 7/8 inches wide and 2 inches tall.
- Designer: Unknown
- Markings/Signatures: None
- Shipping: Ships quick in 0-1 business days in a free jewelry gift box for presentation.