These faux pearl and goldtone wrap around mesh cufflinks were made in the 1960's-1970's. They were created with goldtone mesh and seven cream colored faux pearls. The metal settings and the ends of the mesh ribbons are textured. These are unsigned but pretty cool and unusual!
Condition: Excellent/very good with some light wear.
- Time Period: 1960's-1970's
- Materials: goldtone metal, faux pearls
- Measurements: 7/8 inch wide face. The mesh is 5/8 inch wide.
- Designer: unknown
- Markings/Signatures: none
- Shipping: Ships quick in 0-1 business days!