A lovely bracelet by ART in a Victorian Revival style. The bracelet is gold plated with faux pearls and faux turquoise acrylic cabachons. There are ten sections but they are not that wide so this is a more dainty looking design. The clasp is a secure foldover and the bracelet is signed twice on the sections by the clasp.
Condition: In very good condition with a bit of wear to the tops of the smaller pearls. The larger pearls are replacements. The plating is in excellent condition.
- Time period: late 1940's-1970's
- Materials: goldtone metal, faux turquoise, faux pearls
- Approx. measurements: 6 3/4 inches long and a bit more than 1/2 inch wide. This will fit an average wrist up to 6.25 inches.
- Designer: ART
- Markings/Signatures: ART ©
- Shipping: Ships quick in 0-1 business days in a complimentary gift box.