An interesting bangle bracelet that was made of hand carved resin. The inside is smooth and the outside has carved channels. The entire bracelet has been dyed and coated brown and it is not perfectly round so it could be an ethnic piece of some sort. At first I thought it could be horn but there is one small chip on an inside edge which shows the material to be resin. This is an extra large sized bracelet so anyone with larger sized wrists (even men) could enjoy wearing it.
Condition: Very good. There is some minor expected wear and one small chip on an inside edge. It is not noticeable when worn.
- Time period: Unknown, possibly more contemporary.
- Materials: dyed and coated resin
- Approx. measurements: 1 1/2 inches wide. The inner diameters are 78 mm by 84 mm. It will fit large to extra large sized wrists.
- Designer: unknown
- Markings/Signatures: none
- Shipping: Ships quick in 0-1 business days.