A pretty and feminine signed Hattie Carnegie pin created from sugar coated roses and satin glass beads. This is a very unusual design and it was done in goldtone with the satin glass beads wired on rhinestone topped headpins. Some of the beads are arranged in a flower shape and there are gold leaves and three gold and pink roses.
Condition: Good/fair. This piece is very wearable but the headpins and corrugated spacer beads have lost much of their gold plating. They have darkened quite a bit. There is also one rose with a petal that is missing plating. The pin hinge was soldered on slightly tilted so the pin feels a bit tight but works. We have discounted this piece significantly, but you will find it to be an enjoyable addition to your collection and a good candidate for future restoration.
- Time period: vintage
- Materials: gold plated metal, glass, rhinestones
- Approx. measurements: 2 3/4 inches across and 1 5/8 inches high.
- Designer: Hattie Carnegie
- Markings/Signatures: Hattie © Carnegie on oval signature plate.
- Shipping: Ships quick in 0-1 business days in a free jewelry gift box for presentation.