A large sized flower pin created with two layers of resin petals. This is a textured maroon or burgundy resin with lovely refraction. The center is a red, faceted bead and the petals etc. are all wired together. The back is a red leather flower with a modern style roll over clasp. I purchased these as part of an estate so I am unsure who made them or how old they are. They could be handmade and contemporary pieces.
Condition: In very good condition with some faint scratches that do not detract.
- Time period: Contemporary?
- Materials: resin, leather, plated brass
- Approx. measurements: 2 3/4 inches wide.
- Designer: unknown
- Markings/Signatures: None
- Shipping: Ships quick in 0-1 business days in a free jewelry gift box.