A large sized peach and pink flower pin created with two layers of resin petals. These are pearly resins. The center is a pink, faceted bead and the petals etc. are all wired together. The back is a brown leather flower with a modern style roll over clasp that is sewn on. I purchased these as part of an estate so I am unsure who made them or how old they are. They could be handmade and contemporary pieces.
Condition: In very good/good condition. There are a few faint scratches and one more visible scratch on a petal. There is some glue showing on the back.
- Time period: Contemporary?
- Materials: resin, leather, plated brass
- Approx. measurements: 2 3/4 inches wide.
- Designer: unknown
- Markings/Signatures: None
- Shipping: Ships quick in 0-1 business days in a free jewelry gift box.