This fun jewelry set includes a necklace and a pair of earrings in light blue or robins egg blue with gold accents. The beads are light blue plastic with swirls of slightly darker blue within them and the findings are goldtone. The necklace is a hook and bead clasp closure so it is adjustable in length. The earrings are clip ons but could easily be converted to pierced by swapping the tops. Both the earrings and the necklace are signed Hong Kong.
Condition: In excellent condition. There is just a bit of wear.
Earrings = 1 3/4 inches high and the large bead at the bottom is 20 mm wide (just over 3/4 of an inch).
Necklace= Adjustable from 17 - 19.5 inches in length. The beads are 8 mm, 12 mm or 20 mm wide.
- Time period: 1950's-1960's
- Materials: plastic, goldtone metal
- Approx. measurements: See above
- Designer: unknown
- Markings/Signatures: HONG KONG
- Shipping: Ships quick in 0-1 business days in a jewelry gift box for presentation.