A beautiful Art Nouveau gold filled or rolled gold locket with repousse lilies and a clear paste cross. The locket was made by S&B Lederer Co. which was in business from 1878-1931 in Providence, RI. The back is monogrammed but I am not sure of the initials. I believe it could be ALW.
Condition: Excellent/very good. There is some expected wear but the plating is in very good shape. The stones have darkened a bit but not as much as others I have seen. Both the brass photo rings are present inside the locket along with one of the clear inserts.
- Time period: Antique, Art Nouveau
- Materials: gold filled or rolled gold outside, gold plated inside, brass, paste stones
- Approx. measurements: 1 1/2 inches tall including the loop and 1 3/16 inches wide.
- Designer: S&B Lederer Co.
- Markings/Signatures: S&BL .<star>. Co. on the inside of the locket.
- Shipping: Ships quick in 0-1 business days.