Simply fantastic and over the top St. Patricks Day earrings by Lunch At The Ritz. These were created with gold and green glitter enamel, rhinestones, four leaf clovers, filigree beads, gold rose beads and golf fluted rounds. This style is called Lucky In Love and this version of it with the pear shaped rhinestone drops has been retired. The original retail price on these earrings was $196.00. Pierced earrings. Perfect for an Irish gal who loves to sparkle or for your St. Patricks day ensembles.
See the matching pin below!
Condition: In excellent condition with a small amount of wear at the backs of the clovers. These are on the original card so it could be from rubbing against it.
- Time period: contemporary
- Materials: goldtone metal, enamel, glass beads, filigree, rhinestones
- Approx. measurements: about 3 3/8 inches high and 1 1/2 inches at the widest point.
- Designer: Lunch At The Ritz
- Markings/Signatures: Lunch At The Ritz
- Shipping: Ships quick in 0-1 business days in a free jewelry gift box for presentation. Please note for your security and ours, these earrings will ship fully insured and will require a signature at time of delivery.