Look no further for your next pair of Christmas or winter themed earrings. These big and bold earrings by Lunch At The Ritz are called Snow Flurry. They feature glittery and enameled multi layered snowflakes with rhinestones, fancy bead caps and Austrian crystals. This is the retired version of snow flurry which was made in the early 2000's and it is listed in the price list from 2001 for $183.00.
Condition: In like new condition on the original tri-fold paper card. Just a bit of aging of the plastic on the back of the earnuts which could be replaced if you like.
- Time period: Early 2000's
- Materials: silvertone metal, enamel, glitter, rhinestones, Austrian crystal
- Approx. measurements: 2 3/4 inches high and around 1 3/4 inches wide.
- Designer: Lunch at The Ritz
- Markings/Signature: Lunch at The Ritz
- Shipping: Ships quick in 0-1 business days in a free gift box!