This fur clip was designed by Frank Hess for Miriam Haskell in 1935. It is a rare early unsigned piece that is from a well documented set that can be found on page 132 of Miriam Haskell Jewelry by Cathy Gordon. The design combines green glass beads, larger yellow and orange glass beads, stamped flowers and enameled hand painted leaves.
Condition: In good to fair condition with missing enamel, a little darkening of the stamped flower on the front which is a little wiggly but secure. One prong of the back piece is missing at the top making it a little wiggly but it is still secure as well. The clip works well. Priced down accordingly. Please see photos for overall condition.
- Time period: 1935
- Materials: gold plated metal, glass
- Approx. measurements: 2 inches wide and 2 3/8 inches tall.
- Designer: Frank Hess for Miriam Haskell
- Markings/Signatures: None
- Shipping: Ships quick in 0-1 business days in a free jewelry gift box for presentation.