Azure Aster is a family business so you get secure, personal service, quick shipping and fast answers to your questions.
- We accept ALL major credit cards, phone, Paypal and Klarna payments in USD securely. We do not store any of your payment information or share it with anyone.
- Most in stock orders ship in 0-1 business days (our business week is M-F) via USPS. Things may take a bit longer to ship after big release days. Creation times for custom items are in the product listings.
- Choose from First Class to Express shipping options for the lowest priced or quickest delivery possible! We also ship internationally to all Paypal approved countries except the UK and EU (temp. suspended due to Brexit).
- If you are not happy with your purchase, return it in 14 days for a refund (detailed instructions are below).
- Need a rush order? No problem! Contact us and we can work with you to meet your deadlines.
- Need to know more? Read the long version which explains things in detail below. Links to our FAQs and policies are at the bottom of the page.
- If you have any questions, just contact us!
1. VISA, Mastercard, American Express or Discover - via secure SSL encrypted server and processed by Stripe. The billing name and address must match the name and address for the card used. USA and Canada orders only.
2. PAYPAL - Accepts credit and debit cards as well as new pay later options. Pay later options include a Pay in 4 payment plan or 6 months interest free financing. All international orders (except Canada) must pay via Paypal.
After you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail at the address provided. Save this e-mail as your receipt. Be advised that if there is a problem with your payment and we are unable to contact you by both phone and e-mail, your order will be cancelled. Azure Aster also reserves the right to cancel any order that is deemed fraudulent or potentially fraudulent or from customers who refuse to adhere to our stated store policies.
Please note: Azure Aster collects sales tax for orders shipped to CO.
Pre-order items have the following terms for purchasing:
- Pre-order items are not in stock yet and will arrive at a future date (sorry no Erstwilders may be pre-ordered). Placing a pre-order means that item is reserved just for you once it is here. Pre-buys are limited to incoming stock only.
- Do not use Klarna or Paypal pay later payments for pre-orders. All other payments are ok!
- An estimated time of arrival (ETA) will be listed in the product description but these times are not guaranteed and may be updated as needed.
- Be advised that shipments can take anywhere from two weeks to a few months to arrive at our shop due to unforeseen shipping or customs delays and current events beyond our control.
- If you purchase a pre-order, your payment will be charged immediately and the entire order will be placed on hold until the item arrives in the shop.
- Once a pre-ordered item is received, we will ship it to you ASAP and send you a shipping confirmation by e-mail.
- If for any reason we are unable to fulfill a pre-order, we will notify you and offer you a full refund of the item cost and any shipping fees that may have been charged.
- If you choose to cancel a pre-order, a 5% cancellation fee will be deducted from your refund to cover our processing costs.
- You must contact us directly to cancel a pre-order. Do not attempt to cancel it via your payment method, paypal etc.
- Customers who do not uphold these terms may not be allowed to purchase pre-orders in the future.
- By placing a pre-order, you agree to these terms.
For makers who allow it (sorry not Erstwilder), we are happy to take special requests for items from upcoming collections that have already been revealed to the public. You are also welcome to request items from makers that we have not had in stock before from their current catalogs. We will work on bringing them in with our next order just for you. In some cases, special orders may require a 20% non-refundable deposit. Just contact us and see what we can do!
All items are packed in boxes with tissue, bubble wrap etc. to protect them during shipment. We ship USPS First Class, USPS Priority, and USPS Express mail on most items. Only Express Mail has a guaranteed delivery time and is fully trackable. All other delivery times are estimates. Orders do not ship on weekends or postal holidays and may take longer during peak mail season. Delivery times below are for transit only. Please be sure to add additional time for item creation and processing. Some handcrafted designs may have a waiting period so be sure to check item descriptions or the completion times below.
Please note: Shipping fees calculated by the shopping cart cover insurance, handling and processing costs, and the actual postage. We do everything we can to keep your costs low! If you accidentally choose a paid shipping method when your order was eligible for free shipping, we will credit the shipping to your account as an in store credit.
Signature at delivery (USA only) - Due to an increase in mail theft, you may now opt to purchase a signature to be required at delivery. Just mark the box Signature at delivery in the shipping options section at checkout and it will be added to your order for a small fee. Be advised that it may delay delivery of your package if you are not present for the signature and they may require you to request re-delivery or pick up the package at the post office. But this way, they will not leave your packages unattended at your residence or business.
Please note: Orders over $300 USD may require a signature at delivery for insurance purposes. We cannot control or be held responsible for the security of your mailbox or delivery drop off area and mail that is stolen from your home or business. If you have had problems with mail theft in the past, you may want to make arrangements for an alternate shipping address or use a PO box. We also reserve the right to cancel any orders with addresses that are incorrect, cannot be verified or cause postage calculation errors in the shopping cart.
*Due to current events, some overseas mail is experiencing very long delivery delays. We are temp. not shipping to the UK or EU due to the new VAT collection requirements.*
All international packages are insured. We do this through a third party so the insurance cost is not included in the dollar amount shown as postage we have paid on the mailing label. International shipping has a higher first weight/price bracket but you can normally purchase a number of items before you go up to the next price bracket for some savings.
Canadian customers: We now offer an additional shipping option where you prepay your Canadian duties and taxes for a flat rate of an additional $6.95 per first class mail package. This flat fee is the same regardless of value so you can save quite a bit on your customs fees and you will not be required to pick up your package from the post office.
We want you to be happy so if you have received your purchase and wish to make a return etc.:
- Inspect your items well when you receive them.
- Notify us of any issues such as an incorrect, missing, or damaged during transit item within 3 days from receipt to be eligible for insurance coverage, replacement or credit.
- For returns, you must e-mail or call us for a return authorization within 14 days from receipt of your order. Unauthorized returns that have passed the 14 day period after delivery will not be eligible for refunds or exchange.
- Returns must be in their original, undamaged condition including jewelry pouches, tags or boxes for a refund of the item cost. Feel free to keep any surprise candy etc. we sent to you.
- Personalized, custom and items sold as imperfects are eligible for exchange if stock is available or in store credit only.
- Clearance items may not be returned.
- Socks may not be returned if they have been worn or washed and earrings and socks must be returned with the original packaging intact.
- We recommend using delivery confirmation and insurance to cover yourself against loss or damage of your return in the mail.
Promotions and refunds: If you choose to make a return and it makes the order ineligible for a particular promotion's requirements you received with it (free shipping, free item or gift with purchase offers) see below.
- Free or Gift With Purchase items: You will be required to send the promotional item back to us along with the return or their value will be deducted from your refund.
- Free shipping: If after the amount of the returned items is deducted the order total no longer meets the minimum order requirement for free shipping, the actual cost of shipping that order will be deducted from your refund.
- Most items are ready to go and ship out fast in 0-1 business days depending on the time you place your order. Things may take 1- 4 postal business days to ship after busy Erstwilder release days. This includes orders consisting of cloth ribbons, wristbands, charms, beads, vintage or antique designs, costume jewelry pieces or non-custom jewelry designs. Anything with a longer waiting period is noted in the item descriptions. Business days are M-F.
Dana's Polymer Clay, Original, Handbeaded or Handpainted/Hand enameled, Custom requests, or Sizeable jewelry designs: Only items with purchasing links are available and many are created on demand. Most available designs are shipping out in 1-10* business days. If you have a deadline, be sure to let us know in your order comments. Otherwise be sure to allow enough time for creation and transit.
If you order products that have different estimated shipping times (for example wristbands ship immediately but there might be a waiting period for your custom earrings) we will hold your entire order until all items are completed.
- If the wait on any order will be longer than three weeks, we will e-mail the estimated completion time for your approval before final processing.