This pair of pink heart earrings were made by the 1928 Jewelry Co. They are quite lovely with art glass speckled glass hearts surrounded by a scrollwork frame. They look like little Valentines for your ears. Signed with the 1928 signature swirled pattern on the back.
Condition: In excellent condition. The earnuts are new.
- Time period: Exact age unknown, could be vintage or contemporary
- Materials: Goldtone metal, art glass
- Approx. measurements: 1 inch high, 15/16 inch wide.
- Designer: 1928 Jewelry Co.
- Markings/Signatures: 1928 signature swirled texture present.
- Shipping: Ships quick in 0-1 business days in a jewelry gift box for presentation.