A wonderful cigarette or tobacco pretty lady advertising premium that was given out by Chesterfield Cigarettes which were made by Liggett & Myers out of North Carolina. This is a pinback button pin that dates to around 1910 or so.
Condition: In very good condition with a light scratch on the front that does not go through to the color, a small pressure ding on the front (could not get it to show up in the photos) a little damage to an edge on the back, and the paper insert is not present.
- Time period: early 1900's
- Materials: celluloid, paper, metal
- Approx. measurements: 1 1/4 inches wide
- Designer: Chesterfield Cigarette Co.
- Markings/Signatures: None
- Shipping: Ships quick in 0-1 business days in a jewelry gift box for presentation.