This lovely cross pendant was made by Sarah Coventry. It is rhodium plated with faux pearls and a faux amethyst cabochon. Sarah Coventry had a series of cross necklaces that they made circa 1960's. This one is a book piece and may be found on page 15 of Sarah Coventry Jewelry by Monica and Patricia Clemons. It is signed on the reverse.
Condition: In very good condition with some minor wear. The original simple chain necklace shown in the book photo is not present.
- Time period: circa 1960's
- Materials: rhodium plated metal, faux pearls, faux amethyst.
- Approx. measurements: 2 1/4 inches high (includes the bail) and 2 inches wide
- Designer: Sarah Coventry
- Markings/Signatures: ©SARAHCOV
- Shipping: Ships quick in 0-1 business days in a jewelry gift box for presentation.