A pretty trinket or dresser box with an engraved silver plated lid. The lid has floral and feathered patterns and the base is a thick clear glass. This is a skinny box that is not as wide as a glove box. It is unsigned and I am unsure of the exact age but it is possibly old enough to be an antique.
Condition: In good condition with some loss of the silver plating, scratches on the bottom of the glass and chips on the top of the base which are hidden by the lid when it is closed.
- Time period: Vintage, possibly antique
- Materials: glass, silver plated brass
- Approx. measurements: 7 inches wide and 1 3/8 inches high and 1 5/8 inches deep.
- Designer: Unknown
- Markings/Signatures: None
- Shipping: Ships quick in 0-1 business days.