A fantastic sterling silver American Indian ring by Navajo artist Max C. This artist has been possibly identified as Max Calabaza and the ring is most likely from the 1970's. It features two sky blue stones surrounded by flowers, leaves and other decorative elements. The stones are not turquoise and have been identified as being a denim lapis in other Max C. pieces. I am not sure if this is a denim lapis, dumortierite or if it is another stone of some sort but the color is lovely.
Condition: In excellent condition.
- Time period: 1970's
- Materials: sterling silver, stone. Weight = 9.1 grams
- Approx. measurements: the top is just under 1 1/4 inches high and 3/4 inch wide. Band is 2.5mm wide at the bottom. Size = 6.
- Designer: Max C. (possibly Max Calabaza)
- Markings/Signatures: Max C. on inside of the band
- Shipping: Ships quick in 0-1 business days in a free gift box!