A set of three matching cloisonne hinged bangle bracelets. These are Chinese and are made like standard cloisonne except that the back is not filled in with enamel. Instead the background is gold plated. This makes the cloisons stand out and give the bracelets a very rich look. The insides are also fully enameled in burgundy or white with floral accents. One of the burgundy bracelets is a bit smaller than the others and can be worn at the front of the stack to assist with sizing. These are fully hinged and open wide, so you will want to size your wrist not the widest part of your hand.
Condition: Very good. There are some small chips on the inside of one bangle, one leaf cloison that looks a bit off and I think it is a chip and a bit of the gold metal is darkened in a few spots.
- Time period: circa 1980's
- Materials: gold plated brass, enamel
- Approx. measurements: 7 mm wide. 57-59 mm inner diameter.
- Designer: unknown
- Markings/Signatures: none
- Shipping: Ships quick in 0-1 business days in a complimentary gift box.