Say fore with this fantastic 14K solid gold golf clubs in a golf bag stickpin. There are five golf clubs inside the bag and this is sure to please any golf lover. The bag is labeled 14K with a mark and a star that is unreadable. The golf clubs and bag and the curved section of the pin stem are 14K. The bottom section of the pin stem appears to be made from another metal per acid testing. This may be worn as a stickpin, scarf pin or cravat pin.
Condition: In excellent condition with a little expected patina on the pin stem.
- Time period: exact age unknown, possibly 1950's
- Materials: 14K gold top, gold colored metal pin stem.
- Approx. measurements: top = 7/8 inches high and 1/2 inch wide, pin has a total length of 2 5/8 inches. The pin weighs 2.6 grams without the clutch.
- Designer: unknown
- Markings/Signatures: 14K, star and unreadable mark
- Shipping: Ships quick in 0-1 business days in a free jewelry gift box for presentation.