A glowing white enameled leaf pin by Willy Winnaess for David Anderson Norway. This is a sold sterling silver design with a wonderful flowing look. It is marked with the scales, D-A 925 NORWAY STERLING and the W in a circle for Willy Winnaess on the reverse. This dates the pin to around the 1950's. It would make a wonderful addition to your collection.
Condition: In excellent condition.
- Time period: 1950's
- Materials: sterling silver, vitreous enamel
- Approx. measurements: 2 5/8 inches wide and and 3/4 inch at the widest point.
- Designer: Willy Winnaess for David Andersen
- Markings/Signatures: scales in a circle D-A 925 in a circle NORWAY STERLING W in a circle
- Shipping: Ships quick in 0-1 business days in a free jewelry gift box.