A pair of pretty enameled earrings in the shape of hearts with little cut out flowers inside. The hearts are navy blue and the flowers are fuchsia and blue with green leaves. Many folks call these cloisonne but these designs are really stamped champleve and basse-taille enameled with background designs in the metal that show through vs. applied wires. Pierced post earrings.
Condition: In excellent condition. The earnuts are new.
- Time period: 1970's - 1980's
- Materials: gold plated metal, enamel
- Approx. measurements: 14 mm tall and 15 mm wide.
- Designer: unknown, Chinese manufacture
- Markings/Signature: none
- Shipping: Ships quick in 0-1 business days in a free gift box!