Striking sterling silver and ebony Caesar cuff links by Fenwick & Sailors. The cuff links are round with a profile of Caesar in solid sterling silver against a black ebony wood background. Fenwick And Sailors was in business from 1950's-1970's and was located in Hollywood. They sold high quality sterling to upscale stores.
Condition: In very good condition. There is some patina that we did not polish off and expected light scratching. One side has a bit more visible wood grain than the other. The toggles work well.
- Time Period: circa 1960
- Materials: sterling silver, ebony
- Measurements: 15/16 inch wide. Weight = 24.6 grams.
- Designer: Fenwick & Sailors
- Markings/Signatures: FENWICK & SAILORS STERLING F&S
- Shipping: Ships quick in 0-1 business days in a free gift box!