Gold plated sterling silver vermeil The Elephant cuff links by Fenwick And Sailors. This is done in their shadowbox style. Fenwick And Sailors was in business from 1950's-1970's and was located in Hollywood. They sold high quality sterling to upscale stores. Bobe Hope often gifted his friends with Fenwick And Sailors.
Condition: In very good condition. There is some patina that we did not polish off and expected light scratching to the vermeil. The toggles work well.
- Time Period: circa 1960
- Materials: sterling silver, gold plating
- Measurements: 3/4 inch wide 11/16 inch high. Weight = 14.9 grams.
- Designer: Fenwick & Sailors
- Markings/Signatures: ©F&S STERLING THE ELEPHANT
- Shipping: Ships quick in 0-1 business days in a free gift box!