Fantastic sterling silver cuff links in the shape of sitting poodles by Fenwick & Sailors. The poodles are fully 3D and created from solid sterling silver. Fenwick And Sailors was in business from 1950's-1970's and was located in Hollywood. They sold high quality sterling to upscale stores.
Condition: In very good/good condition. One cufflink has a bit of a crooked area at the bottom where it attaches to the poodle. The sterling is quite thick there and it will not bend. The sturdiness does not appear to have been effected. There is also some patina that we did not polish off and some expected light scratching. The toggles work well.
- Time Period: circa 1960
- Materials: sterling silver
- Measurements: 7/8 inch high and a bit less than 7/8 inch wide. Weight = 21.7 grams.
- Designer: Fenwick & Sailors
- Markings/Signatures: FENWICK & SAILORS STERLING
- Shipping: Ships quick in 0-1 business days in a free gift box!