A large sized pair of frosted green acrylic drop earrings accented with green rhinestones. These are a lighter shade of green and somewhat of a lime color. The frosted finish is quite lovely and it resembles sea glass. The tops are circular with a coating to prevent the clips from showing through to the front. The bottoms are an elongated teardrop shape that is uncoated so light passes through. I am not sure of the exact age of these but judging from the size they might be from the 1980's. Clip earrings.
Condition: Excellent/very good. There is some minor storage wear. All of the rhinestones are original.
- Time period: Vintage, possibly 1980's.
- Materials: acrylic, rhinestones, silvertone metal
- Approx. measurements: 2 5/8 inches high and just under 1 inch at the widest point.
- Designer: unknown
- Markings/Signatures: None
- Shipping: Ships quick in 0-1 business days in a free jewelry gift box for presentation.