A gorgeous open pink rose with four layers of petals, yellow stamens and green leaves pin. This is my favorite enameled metal flower pin I have had to date! It is very three dimensional and would be fabulous when worn on a hat, purse, blouse, you name it!
Condition: In excellent condition on the front with little to no enamel loss. There is some spotting and soldering on the back.
- Time period: circa 1960's
- Materials: goldtone metal, enamel
- Approx. measurements: 1 7/8 inches high and 3 3/16 inches wide and 1 1/8 inches deep.
- Designer: unknown
- Markings/Signatures: none
- Shipping: Ships quick in 0-1 business days in a free jewelry gift box for presentation.