A super cute ladybug pendant necklace with a hidden mirror! This was made by Luca Razza in the 1960's - 1970's and the shell moves to one side so you may use the mirror. The top of the ladybug is plastic and the bottom is goldtone metal with a glass mirror. This is not the original chain but it is close to what the original was with chunky textured links. It is just 23 inches instead of the original 24 inches. The bail is large enough that you could wear the pendant on other necklaces in your collection as well. Perfect for ladybug or Razza collections.
Condition: Excellent. The chain is a replacement. There is a bit of a plastic clacking noise that occurs when the top of the ladybug touches the bottom with movement which we are mentioning for folks who only wear silent jewelry.
- Time period: Early 1960's - early 1970's.
- Materials: goldtone metal, glass mirror, plastic
- Approx. measurements: The necklace is 23 inches long. The pendant is 2 1/16 inches high and 1 5/8 inches wide.
- Designer: Luca Razza
- Markings/Signatures: ©L.Razza
- Shipping: Ships quick in 0-1 business days. This necklace will ship in a jewelry gift box for presentation.