Late Chinese export sterling silver enameled Kimono or Robe earrings. The robes are enameled in blue with white and pink flowers and the sides are angled for a nice dimensional effect from the front. These date from around the 1970's and are marked S.925. There were a few designers working with Chinese artisans during this time including Laurel Burch, Sashi and Thousand Flowers. I have not been able to ID the maker of these earrings aside from their Chinese origin.
Condition: In very good/good condition. There is some enamel loss on the flowers that is somewhat disguised by the pattern. These arrived without the original earwires so new sterling silver fishhooks were added. We did give the back a light polish.
- Time period: 1970's
- Materials: gold washed sterling silver, enamel
- Approx. measurements: 1 3/16 inches tall (not including the earwire) and 13/16 of an inch at the widest point.
- Designer: unknown, Chinese
- Markings/Signature: S.925.
- Shipping: Ships quick in 0-1 business days in a free gift box!