Late Chinese export sterling silver vermeil enameled blue flower earrings with green leaves and a branch. These date from around the 1970's and are marked S.925. There were a few designers working with Chinese artisans during this time including Laurel Burch, Shashi and Thousand Flowers. I have not been able to definitely ID the maker of these earrings aside from their Chinese origin but I have seen them identified as being from Shashi.
Condition: In very good condition with some crazing on one flower petal. Like many gold washed sterling manufactured in China in the 1970's the gold wash has darkened on the back. We did not polish it off to show the age but can polish them for you if you like.
- Time period: 1970's
- Materials: gold plated sterling silver, enamel
- Approx. measurements: They are just under 7/8 inch tall and 3/4 inch at the widest point.
- Designer: unknown, Chinese
- Markings/Signature: S.925, SILVER on the earnuts.
- Shipping: Ships quick in 0-1 business days in a free gift box!