Chinese vermeil over sterling silver with maroon and light lavender enamel fan shaped earrings. The design on the front was created with twisted wire designs. These date from around the late 1970's or 1980's. The backs and are marked 925S and the earnuts are marked SILVER. There were a few designers working with Chinese artisans during this time including Laurel Burch, Sashi and Thousand Flowers. I have not been able to definitively ID the maker of these earrings aside from their Chinese origin.
Condition: In excellent condition. These do not appear to have been worn and the original earnuts are included.
- Time period: 1970's - 1980's
- Materials: gold plated sterling silver, enamel
- Approx. measurements: 1 1/2 inches tall and 1 inch wide.
- Designer: unknown, Chinese
- Markings/Signature: 925S, SILVER.
- Shipping: Ships quick in 0-1 business days in a free gift box!