Rare late Chinese export sterling silver vermeil light periwinkle enameled convertible bow earrings. Each earring comes in two parts. You may wear just the bow or you can add the jacket onto the backs of your ears and have the ribbons show from behind. These date from around the 1970's and are marked S.925. There were a few designers working with Chinese artisans during this time including Laurel Burch, Sashi and Thousand Flowers. However, I have not been able to ID the maker of these earrings aside from their Chinese origin.
Condition: In very good condition with some tiny chips in the enamel on some edges. There is some crazing in the enamel on the point of one of the back pieces but no enamel has been lost there. The ear nuts are new and we will send two different styles of earnuts with these so you may choose which ones you prefer.
- Time period: 1970's
- Materials: gold plated sterling silver, enamel
- Approx. measurements: With the back portion added, they are just under 1 14 inches tall and 7/8 inch wide across the bow top.
- Designer: unknown, Chinese
- Markings/Signature: S.925
- Shipping: Ships quick in 0-1 business days in a free gift box!