These cuff links are from the 1960's and were made in the likeness of a yellow Chinese opera mask. The yellow Chinese opera mask is used to signify one who is ambitious, fierce and intelligent. These were made with high quality enamel done in a smooth cloisonne style in silvertone. There are newer versions of these being made, but these are the rare vintage originals.
Condition: In excellent condition with a little bit of expected light scratching on the reverse.
- Time Period: probably 1960's
- Materials: silvertone metal, enamel
- Measurements: approx. 22mm high and 16mm wideD
- Designer: Unknown
- Markings/Signatures: None
- Shipping: Ships quick in 0-1 business days in a free gift box!