This ring has a very interesting design and is perfect for those who like wide or chunky rings with a little bling! There are four lines of rhinestones and marcasite stones and one line of marcasite stones that is raised and arches over the others. I'm not sure of the age of this ring and there are some marks that are unreadable on the inside.
Condition: In very good condition with some expected light scratching. There is one small dent/ding at the bottom of the band on an edge.
- Time period: unknown, could be 1980's - contemporary
- Materials: sterling silver. Weight = 6.4 grams.
- Approx. measurements: The band is 14 mm wide at the front and it tapers to 6 mm at the bottom. This is a size 7 1/2-7 3/4 on our ring sizer.
- Designer: Unknown
- Markings/Signatures: unreadable mark and 925
- Shipping: Ships quick in 0-1 business days in a free gift box!