I use this industrial strength glue often and have been a fan of it for many years. It has a very strong and flexible clear bond after it cures. E6000 comes in tubes of various sizes. A little goes a long way and the larger tubes have a tendency to dry out on me before I ever finish them. So I purchased these mini tubes to keep that from happening and I thought our customers would appreciate them too!
This is the mini sized tube and it contains 0.18 fl oz or 5.3 ml of glue. These are metal tubes that ship in bulk so some of them will have dings on the outside. To open the tube, you pierce the top of it with the little pointed post on the inside of the top of the cap. We ship from a high altitude so be prepared for a little bit of pressurization of the tubes and some glue coming out as soon as you pierce the tube. Once you open a tube, I would recommend that you store it in the little ziplock bags we ship them in. This will make your E6000 last as long as possible. Shippable to USA addresses only.
Safety notes: As much as I love this glue, I find E6000 to have a strong odor. Be sure to use it in a well ventilated area or you can glue things under the kitchen stove hood with the fan on. Below you will find the instructions for use copied directly from the manufacturer's website. We will include printed instructions with your order. We have also provided a link to the Safety Data Sheet (SDS) below so you can read it and print it off yourself if needed. Please read everything for all of the pertinent use and safety info. We are not responsible for injuries or damages resulting from not following the manufacturer's instructions or failure to read the SDS.
Per the manufacturer - Follow these step-by-step directions when using E6000:
Read directions and test small area before use.
1. Surface should be clean, dry and free of dirt. For best results, lightly roughen surface before use.
2. Puncture seal in neck of tube using pointer cap. Product can be used between 50 and 90 °F / 10 and 32 °C. However, fully cured adhesive can withstand temperatures from -40 to 180 °F / -40 to 82 °C.
3. Apply directly to surfaces to be bonded or repaired.
4. Allow 24 hours for curing--Maximum bond strength may not be reached for up to 72 hours.
5. For future easy cap removal, apply a thin coat of petroleum jelly to the threads of the tube before replacing the cap.
6. Clean uncured adhesive with acetone or citrus-based solvents.
Note: May damage finished surfaces. Avoid such contact until completely dry. Not recommended for use on polystyrene, polyethylene, polypropylene, Styrofoam™ or paper products. Not recommended for any items that come into contact with food, drinking water or animals. Do not dry clean.
The Safety Data Sheet (SDS) can be viewed or downloaded here: https://www.azureaster.com/assets/images/sds-e6000-craft-english.pdf