An unusual sterling silver bracelet from Mexico with a dichroic glass centerpiece. The bracelet has two cutouts on either side with a wavy flowing band. The centerpiece is square shaped on point with a two colored dichroic glass cabochon. The colors change depending on the angle and are blue/green/purple or red/orange/yellow. It is signed on the inside MEXICO 925 TC-119. This is the Taxco number for Angel Emilio Serrano Carbajal.
Condition: In excellent condition with some expected light scratching. This has some patina that you could polish off if you like.
- Time period: Late 1970's+
- Materials: sterling silver, dichroic glass
- Approx. measurements: This is a large average to large sized bracelet and it will currently fit a 6 3/4 inch wrist. You can gently adjust it up or down a bit as well. Centerpiece = 24mm high x 24mm wide. Inside dimensions = 56mm x 40mm with an opening. Weight = 39.4 grams.
- Designer: Angel Emilio Serrano Carbajal
- Markings/Signatures: MEXICO 925 TC-119
- Shipping: Ships quick in 0-1 business days in a free jewelry gift box for presentation.