A gorgeous little hinged bracelet accented with white faux pearls and clear rhinestones. The larger pearls are 8mm and the smaller ones are 3mm. The bracelet is goldtone with the original safety chain. This is unsigned, but a similar bracelet was made by Lisner so it should date to the late 1950's-1960's.
Condition: In good condition with a little amount of nacre missing from some of the small pearls and a small area of plating loss on the side. None of these are very visible when worn and the rhinestones still sparkle nicely. (see photos).
- Time period: Late 1950's-1960's
- Materials: faux pearls, rhinestones, goldtone metal
- Approx. measurements: Will fit wrists up to 6 1/2 inches (average). The width goes from 17mm to 7mm at the back.
- Designer: Unknown
- Markings/Signatures: None
- Shipping: Ships quick in 0-1 business days in a free jewelry gift box.